Nope, it's not a typo. Allison calls them cupcapes. :) She had been asking to make them ever since Grandma took a tally of what dessert everyone wanted at Thanksgiving dinner. But, since Grandma was sick on Thanksgiving, she wasn't able to make them with Allison and had to give her a raincheck. I think Allison got the better end of the deal by waiting until Christmas to do them. She got to do a cupcape Christmas tree instead of just regular old cupcapes! Here are some pictures of the process.
(FYI - They made them one night and then decorated them the next.)

The design:

Time to ice the cupcakes.


Step #2 complete!

Time to decorate.

The finished product!

5 comments:
wow! i am amazed at their work. my kids's decoration of the cupcake tree would be half licked and half eaten. your kids have enough self control to actually make a tree. :)
Allison, I really enjoyed making the "Cupcape" Christmas Tree with you and Tyler. It was so much fun. I know you and Tyler enjoyed it too. It sure seemed that way :) I agree with Mommy--by taking a rain-check from Thanksgiving you got a better deal--don't you think? We might just have to do this again next year :) We'll do one with Keilana and Kayden too. Love you my little cutie!!! Grandma
That is very creative & very cute! (not to mention looks delicious) How special they can do fun things like that with G'Ma, those will be everlasting memories!!
how fun and cute!
That's so cute!
And now I want cupcapes :)
Post a Comment