Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

The 2nd weekend in October we decided to make our annual trip to Bert's Pumpkin Farm. It was a super cold, windy day. Unfortunately, this meant that little Ryan couldn't be in any of the pictures. He was only 2 weeks old at the time and so we kept him nicely bundled up in his car seat while he slept. I couldn't even talk myself into taking the blanket off the top of the seat to pose him with a cute little pumkpin or anything. We also didn't get a family shot that day either. We talked about going back, but haven't made it yet. At least I got a few pictures of the kids to prove we went this year!


This picture doesn't do the cool green color of Tyler's pumpkin any justice, and actually this isn't even the one he ended up keeping, but it's quite similar.

It was a challenge to get pictures of Allison. She wanted to be bundled up in her Daddy's arms instead. But I ended up with a couple cute ones.


By the time I was able to get one of the two of them together, Allison would only give me cheese smiles...


Then Tyler wanted in on the fun...

**Keep scrolling for another catch-up post!**

4 comments:

Jaedyn, Landon, Tanner and Baby Bryn said...

That looks like so much fun. We are going to try and go next year!

Tracey said...

These are great pictures! Your kids are so friggin adorable!

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

LOL - love Allison's cheez-it face. Caralie has a smile like that that annoys the crap out of me.

And we saw those cool pumpkins like the one Tyler got. Our photos of them didn't turn out any better - boo!

Vanessa said...

We didn't get a GREAT family pictures. It was all but raning when we went, and cold. I actually did well to get the few of the kids that I did! No worries, there is always next year.